Who manages the assets given to my children if they are still underage (minor beneficiaries)?

With a Will, you get to decide -- whether it is the Executor or the Guardian. You can select this under "Select Clauses" page in our platform.

In the case where you want to specifically name a particular person to manage a particular minor's share of the estate until he/she turns 21, you can do so by typing in the following under "Select Clauses >> Other Instructions".

All assets given to my {Relationship}, {Name}, {Identification Number/details}, shall be held on trust and managed by my {Relationship}, {Name}, {Identification Number/details} till {Name} come of age.


Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us